Random Happenings with 3 kids and a dog

happenings - (noun) something (as an event) that is particularly interesting, entertaining, or important.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Genevieve! What did you do now?! You're Hair!



Genevieve decided that her hair needed to be cut. So she found the little nail scissors in the bathroom and cut bang and sides of her hair. I about died when I saw it. It was an 80's mullet! I called my sister-in-law, Katie to fix it right away and she had to make do with the hair that Genevieve did leave. Thanks, Katie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Business on top, party in the back!

AnaLee M. said...

I think everyone has to go through this. Afton cut her hair right in the very back of her head around Halloween and we're still trying to grow it out! It's good you took a picture. I was too upset to do it at the time.