I thought I would put up a few photos of our Genevieve from Easter Sunday. For some lazy reason we did not get sunday clothes pictures of our other two kids. I'll be reminded of this oversight later when my children are in therapy complaining about me. We'll Genevieve didn't cooperate in most of the photos, anyway. I also have a few photos of Genevieve and her cousin, Libbie. Jay's brother Chris is in our ward. He married a girl; Katie, from our ward that worked with me in Young Womens. It has been fun having Chris, Katie and Libbie in church with us and so close by. Genevieve and Libbie get to go to Primary together and Chris and Katie are Luc's Primary teacher.
Random Happenings with 3 kids and a dog
happenings - (noun) something (as an event) that is particularly interesting, entertaining, or important.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Church - A Family Affair
I thought I would put up a few photos of our Genevieve from Easter Sunday. For some lazy reason we did not get sunday clothes pictures of our other two kids. I'll be reminded of this oversight later when my children are in therapy complaining about me. We'll Genevieve didn't cooperate in most of the photos, anyway. I also have a few photos of Genevieve and her cousin, Libbie. Jay's brother Chris is in our ward. He married a girl; Katie, from our ward that worked with me in Young Womens. It has been fun having Chris, Katie and Libbie in church with us and so close by. Genevieve and Libbie get to go to Primary together and Chris and Katie are Luc's Primary teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Afton wanted to know if her dress twirled. It's all about the twirling factor, apparently it's what makes a good dress!
Hi Lawon, I just found your email to me in my junk email today! I was so happy to see your cute blog! Rebecca looks just like a miniature Lawon! I just started a blog a couple of weeks ago so you can check mine out too! So fun to keep up on people's lives with blogs!
Post a Comment