Random Happenings with 3 kids and a dog
happenings - (noun) something (as an event) that is particularly interesting, entertaining, or important.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Soggy 5K Run!
Jay, Rebecca & I ran the Springville 5K run on Saturday. We woke up to rain and it didn't let up until the race was over. It wasn't too bad to run in, but COLD when we stopped and stood around talking. Running this race is a fun family tradition that we do with some of my siblings and my mom. This year we arrived too late and heard the gun go off as we were jogging up to the starting line. We had to weave through every mom walking their kids and the slooooowwww people. This was Rebecca's first 5K and she did excellent. She ran the whole way and no complaining. I'm not divulging our time because we started late and I'm embarrassed how slow I am. I'm too competitive. Sorry, no picture. I was too cold and wet to care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so impressed. I actually would really love to get into running. For the first time in my life it sounds fun. I hope you guys have a ton of fun this week.
Wow I am impressed. I didn't know you guys were into that!!! See it takes blogging for neighbors to get to know each other better.
That is a great tradition to have, sounds so fun! I need to do that with my family!
Lawon - I hope you guys had a good time. Hey I wanted to let you know I tagged you. Come to my blog for the details.
You are so good! I actually have no desire to run, but I would love to cheer for my husband and anyone else who will do it! So, WAY TO GO!!! Very impressive!
Post a Comment