happenings - (noun) something (as an event) that is particularly interesting, entertaining, or important.
Maybe it's because I don't know anything about scouts but whats with the face paint? Luc cracks me up!
How cute and so grown up!
Nice to see you again on here Lawon! Thought we had lost you forever. I bet Luc is just loving scouts! It's been a good thing for us. Boys are fun!
I finally realized that we had your blog address. This is Krista, married to Brian Turner from the Probert family, by the way. Maybe now we can keep in touch!
Check out our blog: bkturnercrew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maybe it's because I don't know anything about scouts but whats with the face paint? Luc cracks me up!
How cute and so grown up!
Nice to see you again on here Lawon! Thought we had lost you forever. I bet Luc is just loving scouts! It's been a good thing for us. Boys are fun!
I finally realized that we had your blog address. This is Krista, married to Brian Turner from the Probert family, by the way. Maybe now we can keep in touch!
Check out our blog: bkturnercrew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment